Congratulations on your graduation! Before the big day, make sure you:
- Take the MU Outcomes Survey. Please complete this brief survey which asks about your post-graduation plans and your experience at the University of Missouri. It should take only a few minutes to finish and we will use this information to enhance our services to better prepare our students for life after graduation.
- Apply for graduation at your academic dean's office. Each individual office will determine the deadline to submit applications.
- Purchase your cap and gown at The Mizzou Store.
- Order your announcements from C.B. Announcements.
- Update your local and permanent mailing addresses in myZou.
- If applicable, change your name in myZou.
- Pay off any outstanding balance in myZou. Transcripts and diplomas will not be released until your balance is paid in full.
- Check with your Academic Unit for any details regarding commencement.
- See the Mizzou Alumni Association to learn about opportunities for graduates and alumni.
Doctoral students must successfully defend their dissertation in order to participate in commencement.