Guests with Disabilities
All of the venues used for commencement have accessible entrances and elevators. The Mizzou Accessibility Map shows the accessible entrances in every building on campus. The most convenient accessible entrance for each venue is:
- Jesse Auditorium: The south door on the basement level
- Hearnes Center: The east entrance
- Memorial Union: North Memorial Union between the Union and Whitten Hall
- Mizzou Arena: The north entrance at the Champions Drive pullout
For guests requesting sign language interpreters or captioning please contact the specific school or college commencement liaisons.
Assistive listening devices are installed at Jesse Hall and the Hearnes Center. For more information, contact:
Hearnes Center *
Arena Operations Office
* NOTE: Guests may visit room 258 at the Hearnes Center on the day of the event for more information.
The Mizzou Accessibility Map shows accessible entrances in every building on campus, as well as locations of elevators, ramps, and barrier-free sidewalks. For additional information see below.
Accessible seating is available for guests who have difficulty with mobility, sight or hearing. All of these seats are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. For more details about the locations of accessible seating, please contact the specific school or college commencement liaisons.
Accessible Public Restrooms
Accessible restrooms are located at:
- Jesse Hall: Lower level
- Mizzou Arena: All restrooms are accessible
- Hearnes Center: All restrooms are accessible
There is accessible parking available across MU’s campus. There are a number of these spaces outside of the Hearnes Center, Mizzou Arena and in the Turner Avenue parking garage (across the street from Jesse Hall).
For more information, consult the MU Campus Parking Map.